Managing the social media presence of public agencies and governments is more important than ever. Social media channels can communicate everything from emergencies to funding, and programs. The Social Media Strategies Summit Virtual Conference will bring together leading experts to showcase the latest trends as well as strategies public agencies and governments need.
The summit will bring together social media specialists and experts from public and private organizations including Meta, Twitter, LinkedIn, USPS, National Science Foundation U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, and many others.
You can register and attend the Social Media Strategies Summit Virtual Conference from December 7–8, 2022 by clicking the red button.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Houston Small Business Expo 2022
November 15, 2022, Houston, United States
Small Business Expo is the most anticipated Event of the year to take strategic action to immediately improve and grow your Small Business. If you are serious about starting or growing your business, Small Business Expo is a must-attend event for you.
Social Media Strategies Summit Public Agencies and Government
December 07, 2022, Online
If you’re a professional that manages your government or public agency’s social media channels, this event is for you! Learn from a mix of industry leaders who will share the proven social media strategies they use to grow their brands. Join this virtual conference for two days and 15 sessions that will enable you to gain a fresh perspective on social media.
- Reuters Events ESG Investment North America 2022
November 01, 2022, Online
- Transform Supply Chains USA 2022
November 01, 2022, Chicago, United States
- Reuters Events: Sustainability Reporting and Communications USA 2022
November 01, 2022, Brooklyn, United States
- AMA Chicago Presents: Career Connections | November
November 01, 2022, Chicago, IL
- Creative Facilitation Fundamentals (Nov 2022) – Leadership Development Training
November 01, 2022, Online
- Reuters Events: Connected Claims 2022
November 02, 2022, Chicago, United States
- Roundtable on the Metaverse
November 08, 2022, Menlo Park, CA
- Welcome Artists – Build your brand and business online – Discussion and Info Session
November 12, 2022, Online
- Reuters Events: Logistics Technology USA
November 15, 2022, Austin, United States
- AMA Chicago Workshop Series: Personas for Nonprofits- Defining the Hero and Avoiding the Hype
November 15, 2022, Chicago, IL
- 10 Ways to Repurpose, Reuse & Recycle Content [Webinar]
November 17, 2022, Online
- Advancing Data Center Construction 2022
November 29, 2022, Irving, Texas
- Reuters NEXT
November 30, 2022, New York, United States
- Triangle Tech X Conference
November 30, 2022, Online
- Atlanta Small Business Expo 2022
December 01, 2022, Atlanta, United States
- LEAP ESG: Life Sciences
December 05, 2022, Boston, Massachusetts
- Nevada BusinessExpos.com GreenTech Summit and Expo
December 08, 2022, Las Vegas, United States
- How to Create Your Client Roadmap [Webinar]
December 15, 2022, Online
- The Net-Zero Carbon Conference
January 19, 2023, London, United Kingdom
- Data Driven Leaders Studio
January 24, 2023, Santa Barbara, California
This weekly listing of small business events, contests and awards is provided as a community service by Small Business Trends.
You can see a full list of events, contest and award listings or post your own events by visiting the Small Business Events Calendar.