November 15, 2022 6:29 AM | 2 min read
U.S. stock futures traded higher this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session.
- Azenta, Inc. AZTA shares jumped 35.7% to $63.27 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results.
- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. SHLS climbed 19.3% to $26.84 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. The company also raised the midpoint for its FY22 sales guidance.
- Nu Holdings Ltd. NU gained 15.4% to $5.02 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected sales for its third quarter. The company also reported it added 5.1 million customers in the third quarter to hit a total of 70.4 million, up 46% year-over-year.
- Bilibili Inc. BILI rose 13.9% to $14.67 in pre-market trading. Bilibili is expected to report Q3 financial results on Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
- i-80 Gold Corp. IAUX climbed 13.8% to $2.52 in pre-market trading after gaining 4% on Monday.
- Lufax Holding Ltd LU surged 12.2% to $2.12 in pre-market trading.
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group TME gained 11.6% to $4.97 in pre-market trading following upbeat quarterly earnings.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA rose 11% to $79.14 in pre-market trading.
- Kanzhun Limited BZ rose 10.6% to $17.80 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs recently upgraded the stock to Buy.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited TSM rose 10.4% to $80.38 in pre-market trading after Berkshire Hathaway and Tiger Global took stakes in the company.
- HUYA Inc. HUYA gained 10.4% to $2.54 in pre-market trading following strong Q3 results.
- ImmunoGen, Inc. IMGN gained 10.1% to $6.34 in pre-market trading after the company announced FDA accelerated approval of ELAHERE.
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited DDL rose 9.8% to $4.48 in pre-market trading after gaining over 16% on Monday. The company recently reported better-than-expected Q3 adjusted EPS results.
- iQIYI, Inc. IQ shares rose 9% to $2.90 in pre-market trading.
- Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. YMM gained 8.9% to $7.09 in pre-market trading.
- GDS Holdings Limited GDS gained 8.8% to $14.75 in pre-market trading.
- Weibo Corporation WB climbed 8.6% to $14.94 in pre-market trading.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV climbed 8.5% to $9.38 in pre-market trading.
- MINISO Group Holding Limited MNSO gained 5.9% to $9.66 in pre-market trading. Miniso Group, on Monday, reported better-than-expected Q1 financial results.
Also check this out: Walmart, Home Depot And 3 Stocks To Watch Heading Into Tuesday .
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.