One of the opportunities of owning a business that we discuss on the show often is being able to create your own story. Molding a powerful narrative around your business, your brand, your products, and even yourself can be one of the most rewarding and powerful aspects of being a business owner.
But what if you’re not sure how to get started creating this narrative, or you need help getting your story out there to your prospective customers? Joining us today is Bailey Barnard, Founder and Creative Director of Media Stone Creative. MSC is a storytelling content creative agency that helps create and promote stories that can make your business stand out.
Join your hosts Shannon Jean and Dave Hamilton as we explore storytelling to connect with your customers and grow your Small Business.
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #322 for Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- Bailey Barnard, Media Stone Creative with Multimedia Storytelling
- If you don’t have a story, you don’t have a business.
- Every business has a story!
- Articulate what you’re offering, and why your audience needs it.
- All tracking isn’t equal.
- Which platforms? All platforms.
- Start your content with a core thing
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:42 — 25.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More