Are you living a “before-tax” lifestyle? What other accounting secrets are you missing out on that could improve your life while saving money for your Small Business?
Is a Trademark important for your small business? When should you file for one and can you do it yourself? What happens if your Trademark is challenged? All this and more on The Small Business Show this week!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #341 for Wednesday, August 18, 2021
- 00:01:08 Small Business Accounting Hidden Secrets – Living a Before-Tax Life
- Putting Family on the Payroll
- Expensing Trips — You get an annual board meeting!
- Expensing Your Cars
- Managing Your Hobby-related expenses
- What is your rewards-based firstname.lastname@example.org
- 00:09:02 The Business Model of The Burnham
- 00:16:20 SPONSOR: Streak is a CRM designed to help you stay on top of each part of your process — and your inbox — without ever leaving Gmail. Visit Streak.com/SBS to get 20% off your first year of Streak’s Pro Plan.
- 00:17:53 SPONSOR: Bambee – Let Bambee help with your dedicated HR Manager! Go to Bambee.com/SMALL right now to schedule your free HR audit.
- 00:19:25 Trademark Lessons
- 00:32:55 SBShow 341 Outtro
- New Voicemail/Text Number: 567-274-6977 or… 56-SBSHOW-77
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:25 — 25.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Email | | More