Thursday, February 9

Tag: Major Acquisition


EV Technology Group Announces Agreement to Acquire Up to

Hear from EV Technology Group CEO Wouter Witvoet on the Acquisition: Transaction Highlights: EV Technology Group (NEO: EVTG) (OTCQB: EVTGF) (DE: B96A) announces that it has entered into the Definitive Agreement to acquire leading British Tier 1 supplier and specialist manufacturer, Fablink Group Holdings Limited (“Fablink”) The transaction is valued at up to £38.8m with £29.5m to be paid in cash for 76% of Fablink and Fablink will have an option to sell the remaining 24% of Fablink for £9.3m in Common Shares of the Company. Fablink is a leading UK manufacturing and engineering organisation with >C$110m in annual revenues and strong growth through its exposure to electric vehicle demand Fablink has ~750 employees across seven manufacturing sites, counting leading global OEMs among...